As a senior manager on Somerset’s Health Care team, Gavin handles fair market valuations for health care related transactions. His areas of expertise includes financial due diligence, physician and hospital integration, ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers, ancillary service lines and other physician-hospital arrangements.
In his non-working hours, Gavin enjoys running, golf and visiting unique local eateries and craft breweries.
- Fair Market Value Analysis for Transactions
- Compensation Methodologies for Private Practice
- Practice Buy-In/Buy-Out Agreements
- Corporate, Partnership, Limited Liability Company and Individual Taxation
- BS — Accounting (minor in Finance), Purdue University
- Indiana CPA Society — Member
- American Institute of CPAs — Member
- American Health Lawyers Association — Member
- United Cerebral Palsy Association of Greater Indiana — Past Treasurer and Board Member
- Purdue Delta Tau Delta Association — Treasurer
- Forest Hills Neighborhood Association — Vice President