Thomas J. Thieme, CPA/ABV, CMA
ProfileThomas J. Thieme, CPA/ABV, CMA Profile Tom is a principal in our Entrepreneurial Team and Litigation, Valuation & Forensic Team. He is involved in valuations for mergers and acquisitions, buy/sell agreements, and estates for businesses and individuals in a variety of industries. Tom has experience in reviewing and auditing financial statements, personal and corporate taxation, business valuations, and business forecasts and projections. Tom holds the Certified Management Accountant designation and the Accredited in Business Valuation certification.
Tom graduated with distinction in 1993 from Purdue University with a B.S. in accounting.
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs
- Member of the Indiana CPA Society
- Member of the Institute of Management Accountants
- Participates in the John Purdue Club
- Treasurer for yPress, Inc., a not-for-profit children’s news organization.