Catherine M. Weaver, CASC, CMPE, CHFA
ProfileCathy is a senior manager in our Health Care Team and has been with Somerset since 1999. She advises her physician group and ambulatory surgery center clients in navigating compliance concerns, operational development guidance and reviews and new facility construction. Payer contracting is an important piece to any new or existing practice or facility that many find frustrating and confusing. Cathy has also developed an expertise in negotiating contracts and fair fee schedules, while teaching her clients the strengths their facility or practice can bring to the payers. She regularly conducts presentations to professional organizations on many of these topics.
Cathy graduated from Indiana University in 1994 with a B.S. in public health administration. She holds the CASC (Certified Administrator Surgery Center) and CMPE (Certified Medical Practice Executive) designations and is a licensed CHFA (Comprehensive Health Facility Administrator) in the state of Indiana.
- American College of Medical Practice Executives
- Federated Ambulatory Surgery Association
- Indiana Federation of Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Ohio Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Kentucky Association of Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Medical Group Management Association
- Indiana Medical Group Management Association