Craig B. Hittle, MBA
Craig is a senior manager in our Health Care Team. He provides DME consulting services with primary focus on acquisitions and business transaction consulting. Craig has significant experience in DME business valuation and due diligence, operations consulting and hospital-based DME consulting. He also provides financial studies, fair market valuations, joint venture and acquisition transactions, practice management, strategic planning and consulting arrangements for physician groups, hospitals and ancillary service centers. Craig gained 13 years of broad experience in health care management and finance as a Vice President and Consultant for diverse and multi-site, multi-disciplinary health care organizations. He most recently gained experience as a senior executive for a national integrated health care provider where he served as Vice President of Acquisitions. His experience and expertise includes physician practice management, ancillary services development and management, enterprise valuation, mergers and acquisitions, finance and capital structure, financing management and reporting, analytics and modeling, customer procurement and relationship management, strategic planning, business development, executive level sales and regulatory compliance for high-growth ventures.
Craig graduated from Purdue University in 1999 where he received his B.S. degree in Health Sciences and Business Management and received his MBA in Finance in 2005 from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University.
- Member, American Association for Homecare
- Member, Association of Indiana Home Medical Equipment Services
- Member, Indiana Medical Group Management Association
- Member, Medical Group Management Association
- Member, Indiana Federated Ambulatory Surgery Association
- Director, Our Health, LLC, an Indianapolis-based for profit company specializing in on-site clinic services focused on the primary health care needs of employees to improve wellness and control health care costs