EntrepreneurialAs an entrepreneur, from whom do you want to get advice? How about from experienced entrepreneurs who have walked in your shoes and can show you a completely different way to look at your business and your goals.
The journey from good to great is measured by results. Our clients tell us Somerset’s Entrepreneurial Team of CPAs and consultants is their essential partner to making the decisions that deliver results. Somerset provides comprehensive financial solutions based on your unique challenges and objectives only after learning your business inside and out and understanding your vision.
We also provide total business solutions. From full-service consultation to stepping in to perform the duties of high-level executives or providing referrals and project coordination, we provide whatever assistance is needed.
Our success depends on your success. That’s why we have developed an educational series called The Somerset Practical MBA Program that many of our clients find invaluable. We find that what separates good companies from great companies is effective business management, and we provide the essential skills our clients need to become “great.”
Are you looking for new strategies, new thinking and creative solutions? Somerset’s Entrepreneurial Team is passionate about helping you succeed.
- Business succession planning
- Business plan development
- Buy/sell planning
- Operating strategies development/strategic planning
- Merger, affiliation, joint venture, acquisition and divestiture analysis and negotiations
- Business valuation services
- Financing arrangement assistance
- Financial budgeting
- Financial reports design
- Internal control analysis and internal control reviews
- Accounting system selection
- Cash flow analysis
- Ratio analysis
- Accounting personnel searches
- Bookkeeping services
- Projection and forecast preparation
- Customer and product profitability analysis
- Executive coaching
- Management retreat facilitation
Please visit our Business Advisory Team page for additional information.
- Financial statement compilations, reviews and audits
- Performance of agreed-upon procedures
- Forensic accounting
Please visit our Assurance page for additional information.
- Corporate tax returns
- Shareholder tax returns
- Individual and corporate tax planning
- Creative tax strategies
- Cost recovery studies to optimize depreciation deduction
- Multi-state tax planning and strategy development
- Sales, use, property and excise tax analysis
Please visit our Tax page for additional information.
Kent Gilchrist, President, Fremont Interiors, Inc.
Designers and Fabricators of Fine Architectural Woodwork
“I appreciate the one-on-one contact I have with the same individuals. I’ve been with Somerset for several years. They are innovative and forward-thinking. The consistent communications I receive and the information from The Practical MBA Program help me to better run my business.”
Wherewithal Newsletter - Ideas for Entrepreneurs and Their Businesses
Click here to view a list of
our current newsletters.