Is your company seeking to hire Indiana resident interns? Or does your company already employ Indiana resident interns? EARN Indiana is Indiana’s work study program that may reimburse Indiana employers up to 50% of the qualifying intern’s wages.
Minimum standards are:
- Interns must be paid at least the federal minimum wage
- Internships must be at least 8 weeks long
- Interns must work 12–20 hours per week during the academic year or can work up to 40 hours per week in the summer months.
- Intern’s work activities cannot be political or sectarian
- No more than 25% of the intern’s work can be administrative
- No more than 50% of the employer’s workforce can be interns
If you would like to learn more, please contact Senior Manger Kelly Hale at or visit www.indianaintern.net.