Who We Serve
We understand the financial and operational issues of not-for-profit businesses. Our professionals get to know your organization and its unique challenges. In an era of increased competition for funding and donations, we work with you to develop financial strategies that help obtain the most value from every dollar your organization raises.
As your trusted partner, we provide the big picture to ensure your organization makes the best business decisions for the current nonprofit environment. Our experts show you best practices to reduce operating inefficiencies, improve financial controls, fulfill governance requirements and more. We know your organization’s mission is its top priority, and we will be there to help you accomplish it.
On September 17, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued an accounting rule that will provide more detailed information about noncash
The list below contains specialty services offered by our Not-for-Profit Team. To see a full list of our services, click on the button at the bottom of each of the service categories below.
- Budget policies, practices and compliance with state and local laws
- Cash flow analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Fiscal agent services
- Functional and program cost allocation methods
- Implementation of new accounting and regulatory guidance
- Operational reviews of internal control systems and office procedures
- Organizational systems management
- Performance measurement initiatives
- Project management
- Project monitoring
- Strategic planning